SpinifexIT Announces Significant Enhancements to Its Strato Document Generation Solutionhttps://spinifexit.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/spinifexit-strato-hxm-documents-for-successfactors-update-1024x576.jpeg1024576SpinifexITSpinifexIThttps://spinifexit.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/spinifexit-strato-hxm-documents-for-successfactors-update-1024x576.jpeg
Latest Strato release features additional workflow automation and document storage capabilities for employee lifecycle documents created with SAP SuccessFactors HXM solutions
VICTORIA, Australia, Aug. 25, 2021 — SpinifexIT today announced the latest release of Strato, its innovative document management solution for SAP SuccessFactors.
The new release contains updates that enable even tighter integration with a customer’s HXM processes through the addition of highly customizable workflow automations and new document storage capabilities.
Strato enables smart HR and Payroll document generation and automated communications directly from SAP SuccessFactors.
Each document workflow is flexible and can be modified to precisely fit an organization’s unique internal processes.
Strato eliminates the need for manual document generation and routing effort, making HR and Payroll processes more seamless and efficient.
“With this release, we continue to add innovation to Strato. This update makes Strato even more equipped to cover the full employee document lifecycle – from document generation and distribution to storage – alongside SAP SuccessFactors workflow,” says Gregory Tutt, Strato Global Architect.
“Having this much flexibility allows Strato to be the preferred method of document generation, signing, and storage for SAP SuccessFactors customers.”
The new solution update also enables Strato customers to:
Leverage automated communications and triggers to further expedite document routing, approval, and e-signing processes
Strengthen data privacy compliance by setting automated document expiry and deletion dates
Improve employee communications and engagement by making the movements and promotion process more transparent and seamless
Integrate Strato with 3rd party applications such CRM and internal ticketing systems
The new Strato release will be available to customers at the end of August.
To learn more about this update, you may view the full release summary here. Visit the Strato website for more information or purchase Strato directly from the SAP Store.
SpinifexIT is a leader in producing SAP-certified business process improvement SpinifexIT believes that with the right technology and the right partner, you can accomplish your SAP SuccessFactors HXM and Payroll goals with confidence.
Whether you are just beginning your cloud HXM journey or you have already moved to the cloud, SpinifexIT’s innovative solutions will help guide you by driving operational efficiency, improving critical reporting, increasing data accuracy, and minimizing compliance risks.
SpinifexIT is a certified SAP Silver Partner and its solutions are available at the SAP Store.
Strato 1.17 is going live this August!https://spinifexit.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Strato-1.17-update-thumbnail.jpg1008740SpinifexITSpinifexIThttps://spinifexit.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Strato-1.17-update-thumbnail.jpg
Strato 1.17 – Going live this August!
We are pleased to announce the release of our latest update for Strato. Strato 1.17 includes new features around its workflow, dashboard, and storage functionality which further optimize your SAP SuccessFactors document generation.
Strato 1.17 will be deployed for UAT on August 29, 2021 and will go live on Production by mid-September. You may view the release calendar here.
New tools to extend SAP SuccessFactors document automation and compliance capabilities
Expedite your document’s routing, approval and e-signing process by setting time-based conditions in your Strato Workflow.
Trigger email reminders, automatically accept or reject changes and documents, and execute a corresponding workflow immediately after without any manual intervention.
• Auto-approve a Job Offer Letter on behalf of the Manager before proceeding with sending it to the Candidate
• Add an automated email reminder for a Candidate if they have not yet signed their Job Offer two days after receiving the letter.
• Auto-reject the Job Offer Letter and stop the Recruitment Workflow process if the Candidate does not Accept / Reject the Job Offer Letter five days from its issue date
Improve your Data Privacy Compliance (GDPR, etc.) by adding document archiving and deletion automations.
Strato Storage can now allow Administrators to automatically change a document’s status based on their validity, expiry, and compliance laws.
• Automatically archive Performance Documents from two years ago
• An option to delete the digital documents of employees who are no longer in the company for 1 year
• Tag a document (Passport, ID, Visa) as “expired” once it gets past its validity date and send an automatic prompt to the Employee to renew
Attach supporting documents into your approval workflow. HR may also attach PDF files to a document being sent for routing and e-signature.
This enables them to provide their recipients and signatories with the full information in line with the document they are reviewing and signing.
• Include a PDF copy of the Job Description alongside the Job Offer Letter for signature
• Attach the past Performance Evaluation results of an employee when routing the new Performance Forms to the Manager and Employee
• Append a new Total Compensation Statement alongside the Merit Increase acceptance process
Improve your HXM document generation and employee experience
Generate documents using the employee’s ‘pending’ data to aid during your Employee Movements and Change of Compensation discussions. Have the ability to show the employee their new Position Title, Compensation and Benefits package during your discussion.
Empower them to decide with the right information on hand before making it official. Integrate this process seamlessly into your workflow in this release.
Here’s how this feature works at a basic level.
Likewise, once the pending data has been approved in SAP SuccessFactors even for future effectivity, employees may generate a version of their documents that show their new information- as long as it has already been approved.
• An employee is due for an increase on October 1, 2021. The increase has been approved as early as today, but will only reflect on the employee’s paycheck in October.
• Extend your managers’ reach. Allow people managers to generate documents both for their direct and indirect reports.
• Integrate Strato with other 3rd party apps. Enable Strato to send and store a document in your CRM system (Salesforce, etc.), other parts of SAP SuccessFactors, or via SAP Archive Link.
Strato Release 1.16 – Strato Documents for SAP SuccessFactorshttps://spinifexit.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/strato_1.16.png1010245SpinifexITSpinifexIThttps://spinifexit.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/strato_1.16.png
We’re excited to let you know that Strato 1.16 will go LIVE on UAT this Sunday, May 23rd, 2021. The update will be deployed on Production a couple of weeks after on June 5th, 2021.
Meet Strato Storage – View, Store and Retrieve your SAP SuccessFactors documents
Save your documents in a secure, cloud-based server that you can customize to follow every step of the employee’s HR lifecycle journey.
• Enable any time!
• Save and organize documents outside of the SAP SuccessFactors modules
• Store HXM files in a fully encrypted environment that is compliant with major data security protocols
• Easy folder management based on the employee’s journey or location may be customized at will
Strato Sign has a new look! Sign your SAP SuccessFactors HXM Documents on the go.
Strato Sign is an add-on solution for Strato Documents and Strato Workflow that enables your team to route documents for electronic signature without the need for third party applications and licenses. Strato Sign now comes with a new look and a unique Signature ID tracker to help you easily report on and validate employee signatures.
• Activate anytime instead of getting a separate e-signing tool!
• Sign for yourself / sign on behalf of someone else based on smart conditions
• Use the unique Strato Signature IDs to track and validate signed documents
See Strato Sign in Action and how it integrates with SAP SuccessFactors
What is Strato Sign?
Discover how Strato Sign can help you strengthen your security and compliance strategy
Check out the rest of our Strato 1.16 updates here. Save the dates! View our full release calendar here.