Hiring: SAP SuccessFactors Senior Consultant, EMEAHiring: SAP SuccessFactors Senior Consultant, EMEA https://spinifexit.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 SpinifexIT https://spinifexit.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
SpinifexIT believes that with the right solutions and the best people, we can help organizations across the globe achieve their HXM and Payroll goals. Part of this is making sure we hire and retain the right talents to support our continuous innovation and development plans across our solutions and platforms alongside SAP’s updates and new tech and our customers’ growing needs.
SpinifexIT is hiring an SAP SuccessFactors Senior Consultant from any of the following countries:
- The Netherlands
- Any country within the EMEA / MEE region for as long as there is high proficiency across both English and German business languages
The SAP SuccessFactors Senior Consultant will be working closely with our EMEA & MEE Solutions Enablement and Consulting team and Strato Center of Excellence who manages the development, testing, and deployment of Strato, our full-cloud document generation and automation solution built for SAP SuccessFactors.
The role will require you to learn the Strato solution suite and how it can be used to address real life HXM document generation requirements, preparing demo scenarios to aid the Sales and Consulting team on their projects, conducting onboarding training for new Customers and Partners and much needed training as requested by customers. This process includes, but is not limited to:
- Creating and designing the necessary documents required in the demo/ training scenario
- Creating the workflow automations to support the process
- Testing that the automations and the documents work as intended
- And as needed, recording the demo/ training scenario as an internal or external reference
The role will also require you to learn SpinifexIT’s Easy Suite solution and its integration with SAP SuccessFactors to produce hybrid EC and Payroll reports, clone and scramble EC, ECP, and Payroll data, and more. The ability to be flexible across both solution suites (full cloud and hybrid) is a must.
Expertise & Experience:
- Solid knowledge in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (required), and other SAP SuccessFactors modules (Recruitment, Performance Management, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in SAP SuccessFactors implementation
- Experience with standard SAP SuccessFactors reporting tools – Adhoc Query, BIRT, etc.
- Remarkable end-user experience of the Employee Central system
- Knowledge across the HXM & Payroll document generation and reporting needs across the employee’s HR lifecycle
- Strong experience in document and report generation, document management processes and best practices
- Strong engagement and partnership attributes with customers and business units
What success looks like:
You will be rated across the following success metrics:
- Improved presentation of our business cases as supported by the SpinifexIT solutions
- Increased customer satisfaction and engagement
- Streamlined enablement and deployment of SpinifexIT’s new add-on solutions for SAP SuccessFactors and hybrid setups
- A smoother, more customer-friendly approach to transitioning the deployment of our solutions to our use base (Customers and Partners)
- Building a stronger network across our user communities
The role reports to the Vice President of Product Enablement for EMEA and MEE. The role also closely works with the EMEA & MEE Consulting and Sales team, Global Marketing, the Strato Development team and Center of Excellence, and the Projects and Release team to support key project points during and after the implementation of the SpinifexIT suite.
Working at SpinifexIT
SpinifexIT is an equal opportunity employer with a global talent pool from various experiences and backgrounds. We are committed to creating and cultivating an inclusive and safe environment where you can apply your skills, develop your passions, and make a great and lasting impact.
The opportunities are huge at SpinifexIT! This role would greatly affect how we grow and reach greater heights as a company by aiding in our customers and partners’ success across their HXM and Payroll goals.
SpinifexIT offers attractive and competitive renumeration and benefits package for all its employees.
As an industry leader and SAP partner, SpinifexIT offers opportunities for its team to grow in their respective career paths.
The application process is straightforward. Upon submitting your profile, someone from the Recruitment Team will initiate an interview and/ or a technical exam. Depending on your preliminary results, qualified candidates will be endorsed for a behavior, motivation and culture fit interview with the HR Manager and the EMEA & MEE Team. Upon qualifying, the Candidate shall receive their Job Offer letter containing their compensation and benefit information and full job description.
We’re inviting you to join our global team. Kindly update your CV and send your applications now through [email protected] or click here to quickly compose your e-mail and attach your profile. No Recruiters please.