Hiring: SAP HCM Functional Consultant, EMEA & MEEHiring: SAP HCM Functional Consultant, EMEA & MEE https://spinifexit.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 SpinifexIT https://spinifexit.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
SpinifexIT believes that with the right solutions and the best people, we can help organizations across the globe achieve their HXM and Payroll goals. Part of this is making sure we hire and retain the right talents to support our continuous innovation and development plans across our solutions and platforms alongside SAP’s updates and new tech and our customers’ growing needs.
SpinifexIT is hiring an SAP HCM Functional Consultant from any of the following countries:
- The Netherlands
- Any country within the EMEA / MEE region for as long as there is high proficiency across both English and German business languages
The SAP HCM Functional Consultant will be participating in the functional design, testing, configuration for testing, and delivery of corresponding end-user documentation materials, including internal and external training, thus having the opportunity to be freely involved in planning, designing, and oversight from the start up to the end of the development and deployment processes of SpinifexIT solutions. Below are some of the requirements to succeed in this role.
Expertise & Experience:
- Solid knowledge in SAP HCM with hands-on experience in SAP and SAP SuccessFactors with working knowledge of the key facets of Payroll
- Experienced in the product functions on German Payroll and reporting tools
- Remarkable consulting and end-user payroll experience
- Notable configuration and implementation expertise
- Strong engagement and partnership attributes with customers and business units
What success looks like:
You will be rated across the following success metrics:
- The increase in the quality of our solution deliveries
- Increased customer satisfaction and engagement
- Streamlined enablement and deployment of SpinifexIT’s new add-on solutions or integrations for the Payroll Control Center (PCC), and the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- A smoother, more customer-friendly approach to transitioning the deployment of our solutions to our use base (Customers and Partners)
- Building a stronger network across our user communities
The role reports to the Vice President of Product Enablement for EMEA and MEE. The role also closely works with the EMEA & MEE Consulting and Sales team, Global Marketing, and the Projects and Release team to support key project points during and after the implementation of the SpinifexIT suite.
Working at SpinifexIT
SpinifexIT is an equal opportunity employer with a global talent pool from various experiences and backgrounds. We are committed to creating and cultivating an inclusive and safe environment where you can apply your skills, develop your passions, and make a great and lasting impact.
The opportunities are huge at SpinifexIT! This role would greatly affect how we grow and reach greater heights as a company by aiding in our customers and partners’ success across their HXM and Payroll goals.
SpinifexIT offers attractive and competitive renumeration and benefits package for all its employees.
As an industry leader and SAP partner, SpinifexIT offers opportunities for its team to grow in their respective career paths.
The application process is straightforward. Upon submitting your profile, someone from the Recruitment Team will initiate an interview and/ or a technical exam. Depending on your preliminary results, qualified candidates will be endorsed for a behavior, motivation and culture fit interview with the HR Manager and the EMEA & MEE Team. Upon qualifying, the Candidate shall receive their Job Offer letter containing their compensation and benefit information and full job description.
We’re inviting you to join our global team. Kindly update your CV and send your applications now through [email protected] or click here to quickly compose your e-mail and attach your profile. No Recruiters please.