- At least 5 years of experience and expertise in SAP SuccessFactors HCM and/or SAP On-Premise HR / Payroll
- Expertise in at least one of the following SAP SuccessFactors modules: Employee Central, Recruiting, Compensation and Performance and Goals
- Confident, experienced, and motivated – Should be able to provide Consulting services in a calm, collected and professional manner
- Enthusiastic team player with project management and pre-sales experience
- In-depth capabilities and experience in classroom training – both online (via GoTo Meeting) and offline
- Participation in Project Implementation projects
As an SAP Solution Engineer, you will solidify customer relationships through your expertise, experience and confidence.
You will be responsible for:
- Client training on software (onsite and remote training classes between 3-15 days per client)
- Reporting, document and interface development services and workshops (assisting customers in building reports, documents, and etc.)
- Customizing SpinifexIT solutions (assisting customers in deploying the solutions in their unique environments in line with their unique business practices)
- Billable time utilization KPI’s, which shall be established annually
You shall report directly to the North America Consulting Services Manager, and shall also engage in solid partnerships with Sales and the Consulting Teams.
While you must live and able to work and travel in North America, you’ll also need to be able to occasionally work/travel globally.
As we’re growing at a rapid rate all over the globe in terms of customer base, product portfolio, and technology, the credentials, skills and experience that we’re looking for are hinged on your background. Rooted in SAP SuccessFactors HCM, you must have faced the challenges and struggles as an end-user or functional consultant in order to closely work with customers or consultants on the various needs in North America or other parts of the world. You shall likewise be involved in all aspects of training, assist in testing and validation of new software releases, as well as product demonstrations on the features of our products, among others.
The opportunities are huge at SpinifexIT! This role would greatly affect how we reach greater heights as a company with even greater and positive impact to our customers and clients. The key to our great partnership will be your ability to perform this job successfully.