- Excellent analytical and communication skills, can easily dissect problems as they are relayed and deliver the best solutions and workarounds in a clear, concise manner
- Has a deep sense of empathy, responsibility, ownership and wanting to get things right
- Possess extreme interpersonal skills and patience to interact with customers of different background.
- A passion for learning, applying what they’ve learned, and finding new and better creative and effective ways to address issues.
- Basic Skills in SAP HR and knowledge of Human Resources functional aspects is required
- Knowledge of SAP US Payroll and/or SuccessFactors is a huge plus
- Knowledge of SAP Reporting and authorizations an advantage
- Have used Jira, Confluence and Zendesk as Helpdesk Support Tools
- A Google Apps expert
- Willing to work full-time in BGC, Taguig on a shifting schedule
SpinifexIT’s Customer Care Agents are the business’ frontliners when it comes to providing technical support and responding to customer inquiries. Their ability to understand and empathize, alongside their in depth SpinifexIT solutions knowledge, makes them critical to the organization’s key operations.
The SpinifexIT Customer Care Agent (Tier 1)’s main responsibility is to resolve issues and incidents filed by SpinifexIT customers (internal and external) on a factual, timely and professional manner. They will be assessing all support tickets filed through the system (Zendesk) and ensuring it is being actioned and completed within the SLA.
The Customer Care Consultant (Tier 2) is the second level of escalation for functional support of our SpinifexIT products. They are considered to be the subject matter experts in at least, but not limited to, our most utilized tool – Easy Reporter.
Customer Care Consultants should continue tovexpand their knowledge and be always up-to-date with the new functionalities of our tools, delivered every Product release. The main role of a Customer Care Consultant is to provide exceptional, professional support to our “Premium Customers” with strong focus on customer service. They should be able to clearly identify and distinguish a bug versus a product limitation and also articulate and propose an acceptable workaround solution whenever possible. Training and upskilling the Customer Care
Agents (Tier 1) through knowledge sharing should be second nature.
The role would benefit from someone with at least a functional background in SAP HR or extensive knowledge in our tools. It would also require high analytical skills, problem-solving capabilities, and the mindset to do everything that is possible for our customers within the scope of their responsibilities.
Whilst maintaining a focus in functional knowledge and customer care, employees in this position are expected to present the company through a positive attitude and value towards customers and internal colleagues. The Customer Care Consultant is the last level of functional escalation before going to the Customer Care Developer (Tier 3). The position reports to the Customer Care Manager.