Job Experience and Skills Requirements
Competencies required to excel in this role include:
- 10 to 15+ years’ experience in HCM and SAP.
- Hands on HCM Process Experience
- SAP SuccessFactors Functional Certification (Employee Central and Recruitment – highly desirable and other talent modules desirable)
- SAP Payroll (EC-Payroll or OnPrem) Certification
- Consulting Skillset and Consultative Approach
- Project Management Exposure and Skillsets
- Professional Presentation and Communication Skills in conveying technology concepts and solutions that resonate with the audience
- Presales experience, supporting technology demonstrations
- Documenting and building scenarios for Webinar topics and running regular Webinars
- Comfortable in working on client sites in Consulting capacity undertaking variety of tasks as assigned
- Support the Account Executives in New Prospect Demonstrations by demoing the relevant Solution/s
- Support the Client and maintain strong relationships as well as nurturing the relationship
- Proactively identifying opportunities to add value for Clients
- Anticipating business needs to on-sell solutions or consulting services
- Participated in Functional Testing of upcoming releases and the ability to translate the changes into user friendly documentation
- Desirable: proficiency or familiarity with SpinifexIT product suite in the HR and Payroll – HCM Business Functions.
Other skills that would be deemed necessary include:
- Achievement-focused with an ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
- An ability to discern best practice that promotes efficiency and scalability.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Proficient analytical skills
- Able to plan effectively and manage multiple priorities
- Effective collaboration skills to use all resources and opportunities available to achieve goals.
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation abilities with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a team environment with a wide variety of personnel from multiple disciplines and countries
- High Attention to Detail
- Ability to gather, analyze and act upon relevant information in a timely manner
- Good verbal and written communications skills in English
Join our growing team of SAP SuccessFactors Experts!
Location: Melbourne Head Office
The Regional Solutions Architect / Consultant (“RSA”) is a multifaceted and important role at SpinifexIT. It combines 3 key areas or disciplines; namely Technology Solution Architecture, Technology and Consulting Pre-sales Support and Consulting Services delivery.
The RSA is responsible for building and disseminating intellectual capital for SpinifexIT and using this to provide competitive edge in the market when providing solutions, transferring knowledge on our solutions and delivering services to implement and enable those solutions for our prospects and customers.
The role requires the deliberate effort to explore and understand the changing SAP/SF landscape through interactions with SAP, SpinifexIT Partners, Customers, Product Managers and the other SpinifexIT Regional Solution Architects and to apply this knowledge to others (internally and externally) so that robust business solutions are identified and offered to potential clients.
From these interactions, new solution ideas may emerge also, where there may be gaps in technology functionality to deliver discernible end user organisation and process value in the HCM and Payroll space. The role will provide key input and leadership to the internal development and product management and architecture teams along with the external customers and partners with the assurance that the SpinifexIT solutions meet current and future market requirements.
The Consulting Delivery aspects of the role utilise existing technology and consulting services product and solution knowledge and SAP certification in SuccessFactors and SAP HCM Payroll modules to understand customer requirements and needs to be able to design and articulate a solution utilising the technology and consulting services.
The solution approach may be documented in proposals or in pre-sales presentations and project deliverables such as blueprint or customer needs and design documents. In the Senior Consultant role, you will be responsible for all aspects of providing quality Consulting and Training to APAC and ANZ Clients
which can include also services project management and client project liaison and coordination of the SpinifexIT related delivery and deliverables.
The split between Solution Architecture and Consulting Delivery may vary at times based on demand and business need but is envisaged as a range of 50% to at time 80% Solution Architecture and 50% to 20% Senior Consultant and Services Delivery dependent on market demand for the SpinifexIT solutions at the time.
Flexibility and openness to contribute as required at times in either of these disciplines is key.
This role will report to the Regional VP for APAC and ANZ.
Location: Melbourne Head Office
NO RECRUITMENT AGENTS, PLEASE.
Only authentic applicants will be entertained.