Test Automation EngineerTest Automation Engineer https://spinifexit.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Test-Automation-Engr-website-thumnail.jpg 1008 740 SpinifexIT https://spinifexit.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Test-Automation-Engr-website-thumnail.jpg
You must have:
- At least 8 years of coding and hands-on experience automation testing experience (Web, mobile app and API automation)
- 2 years testing lead experience or experience in handling a small group
- Minimum of 8 years experience in:
- Automation Tools (Selenium, Appium, Katalon)
- Testing Frameworks (Mocha, TestNG, Cucumber)
- Languages (Any OOPs language, TypeScript, Go, Java, etc)
- Deep competence in Selenium, Java, Jenkins, Maven, Jira, BitBucket, Ansible, Containerization and SQL
- Experience in cloud-based or web-based solution testing (such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure)
- A deep understanding of the product at the implementation level; should be able to analyze logs and API responses in the microservice integration level
- The ability to establish and drive test automation integration in CI/CD pipelines across all products/platform services to enable fast and quality-driven release cycles
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with testing tools Zephyr, or HP ALM is a plus
- Experience working in Agile projects
As a Test Automation Engineer for SpinifexIT, you’ll be a part of our testing team responsible for the overall quality and usability of our solutions. You must have a knack for solving problems during high-pressure situations and can both work independently and also with a team.
Among your wide scope of responsibilities include:
● Ensuring the overall quality of SpinifexIT’s solutions
● Developing and implementing software testing strategies
● Working on the implementation of test strategies and integrated solutions to address client needs
● Designing and developing test plans, performing the writing of test cases, test scripts and definition of business scenarios
● Performing testing activities and providing initiatives across assigned projects, utilizing testing processes, methods and software
● Preparing necessary master data for relevant test scenarios
● Documenting, analyzing and prioritizing defects and coordinate their resolutions
● Continuously improving the test automation process and framework
● Carrying out meetings to evaluate automation test scope documents and plan the test script creation and execution
● Working closely with the Product Manager, Front End, and Backend developers to understand the feature and the implementation to derive and execute feature tests and impacted feature test cases.
● Debugging failed test cases by analyzing logs and API responses and report bugs with details.
● Completing test automation lifecycle from planning, development, creation of test scripts to preparing automation test reports and ROI.
● Developing and implementing a common process and framework for automation.
If you think you’re ready to take on this challenging and rewarding role, send us an email now.