- At least 5 years experience in systems administration
- With 3+ years of experience in Cloud architecture and design
- Equipped with Windows and Linux (Ubuntu, Cent and RHEL) system administration skills
- Good knowledge of infrastructure components/virtualization technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Passion for learning new skills and technologies for career advancement
- Excellent knowledge in network administration (VPC)
OPTIONAL (BUT A BIG PLUS):
- Experience in SAP Basis
- Cloud architecture patterns and distributed computing concepts
- Daily monitoring of cloud-based infrastructure on Amazon Web Services
- Providing support according to best practices and securing different applications on AWS and Azure
- Troubleshooting issues, performing root cause analysis and implementing preventive actions
- Implementing backup/restoration procedures, auto-failover and clustering
- Deployment of cloud solution through the landscape
- Ensuring backup and disaster recovery requirements are met
- Implementing single sign-on on different servers/services
- Supporting customers
Level up your skills while working with a global team!
As a Cloud System Administrator for SpinifexIT, you’ll put those skills to good use. At SpinifexIT, we offer opportunities for you to use and upgrade your knowledge and skills in an international capacity. Not only that, you’ll learn the latest technological advancements firsthand and work alongside a team that shares and complements your skills and passion for tech.
Join our growing, diverse international team.
SpinifexIT creates software solutions for major companies across the world. We develop next-generation cloud-based solutions that optimize and automate core HR processes and merge it with AI. Our global offices are in Australia, Germany, US, UK, and Manila. Find out more about what we do here.
Our Manila office in Bonifacio Global City is now looking for an System Administrator (Cloud), who will monitor, maintain and improve daily cloud-based infrastructures and provide troubleshooting support.
We’re looking for someone who’s:
- Quick on their feet in anticipating and solving problems
- Capable of handling multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about learning the latest technologies