- Knowledge of regulatory compliance, standards, and frameworks such as ISO
- Proven understanding of information security risk assessment and risk management procedures and methodologies
- Ability to correlate enterprise risk with appropriate administrative, physical and technical security controls
- Knowledge and experience with diverse architectures, large-scale transaction processing environments, external hosted services, and cloud computing environments
- Functional understanding and knowledge of security principles, standards, and processes, such as authentication and access control, infrastructure hardening, network traffic analysis, endpoint security, platform architecture, application security, encryption and key management, cloud security, etc.)
- Working knowledge of UNIX and Windows operating systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills [English]
- Experience leading the work of others
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to react to high-pressure dynamic changing environments.
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve and meet deadlines
- Ability to develop effective cross-functional relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, matrices environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to translate security risks into business terms
- Results oriented and operations focused
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
We’re looking for an analytical and objective-driven Security and Compliance Manager who will work with our team in Manila, Philippines. Be part of a growing team of global innovators who make HR and Payroll faster, better, and easier.
SpinifexIT Pty LTD is hiring a new Security and Compliance Manager who will closely work with our IT and Development Teams worldwide. The Security and Compliance Manager will provide the leadership and strategy required to execute all governance, risk and compliance activities including but not limited to managing SpinifexIT’s compliance programs, managing security-related audits, conducting compliance checks and external assessments, and ensuring that our processes and software are on par with industry standards.
The Security and Compliance Manager will also work with third-party management including vendor recertification.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Security and Compliance Manager role has five major responsibilities within SpinifexIT:
- Drive the company towards the ISO Certification and SOC compliance, and prepare it for future Compliance requirements following global standards
- Develop and run Enterprise-wide Security Strategy and Maturity Development
- Ensure Corporate Compliance and Risk Management
- Manage Third Party connections and Cloud Security assessments
- Develop and run the Security Awareness Program
As Security and Compliance Manager, you are responsible for the effective implementation of Information Security policies program and mandate to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of SpinifexIT Philippines information assets. A minimum of 7 years of work experience in IT / IT Security, Audit and IT governance is required.
Experience in managing Firewall settings and having extensive knowledge of cloud security principles is a must. Since ISO certification is one of the role’s key projects, the knowledge of regulatory requirements and industry standards (ISO 27001) and understanding Security Access Controls is a must. The role will be managing a team within SpinifexIT. A 5+ year experience in a management role or a similar position or having equivalent skills and experience is highly desired. Certifications in the IT and Compliance arena will be a plus.
SpinifexIT is a global company serving over 300 organisations with over 5 million employees using our SAP HCM and Payroll solutions. We are a culturally-diverse and growing team of 70 spread around Australia (HQ), USA, Philippines and Germany.
SpinifexIT offers an above-average compensation and benefits package that befits a large company. SpinifexIT presents regular opportunities for learning and growth that will help you in your career while expanding your opportunity network.