- Bachelor’s Degree in HRM, Business or Commerce. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 15-20 years’ progressive experience in Human Resources Management
- Setting up the HR function and executing HR transformation initiatives
- General management of a large team and cross-functional teams
- Working in an international organization where the HR function works as a business partner with the business units in a result-driven environment
- Project management related to human resources
- Knowledge of and/or experience within the software development industry (Preferred)
Knowledge & skills:
- Entrepreneurial with a self-starter and self-finisher mentality; ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and senior stakeholder management skills, with the presence and ability to interact and build credibility across all levels of staff.
- Analytical, yet hands-on with high level of energy, dynamism and professional skills to function effectively and independently in a demanding, fast-paced, change-oriented environment. Thrive in a small HR team.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and objectivity.
- Customer focused; with demonstrated ability to develop consultative relationship with people managers and executive managers and influence outcomes.
- Ability to work well in a team environment with a wide variety of personnel from multiple disciplines and countries.
- Strong analytical skills in reporting and analysis as well as a solid foundation in HR Administration, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Very strong drive, dedication and work ethic.
- High energy and enthusiasm with a desire and willingness to be held accountable for meeting strict deadlines and business requirements while balancing other workload demands.
- Ability to both give and accept open and frank advice when needed; inquisitive and not afraid to challenge “status quo”; confident and have presence.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word) and equivalent Google solutions. Demonstrated experience using these products to build models and maintain complex HRM tools
- Develop a comprehensive recruitment process with a correct testing, interviewing and selection process
- Create job levels for the entire company with a correct spacing and appropriate salary range for the job levels
- Create and maintain a competitive compensation and benefits structure to attract and retain talent
- Improve the annual performance appraisal process and mid-year review process
- Facilitate training, development and rewards and recognitions programs to help employees achieve their career goals
- Develop, review and implement HR policy and procedures
- Ensure compliance with all known labor laws and regulations in the jurisdictions in which SpinifexIT operates
- Manage employee relationships and employment life cycle
- Implement, maintain and improve HR systems and tools
- Oversee service delivery and day-to-day operations of the HR function
- Identify trends and problem areas, report on risks and initiate corrective actions or new approaches; define and ensure the implementation of Service Level Agreements
- Develop and implement new work methods and procedures for the HR function
- Prepare and manage the HR Department budget
- General office management, including admin, procurement, insurances, team activities, office admin tasks, etc
- Assume “Resident Agent” responsibility for SpinifexIT ROHQ entity
- Complete special ad hoc projects as directed by CFO
Hone your skills in an international setting!
As a HR Manager for SpinifexIT, you’ll get to perfect your management and people skills at an international level and work with passionate teams from across the world.
Are you up for the challenge?
SpinifexIT creates software solutions for major companies across the world. We develop next-generation cloud-based solutions that optimize and automate core HR processes and merge it with AI. Our global offices are in Australia, Germany, US, UK, and Manila. Find out more about what we do here.
Our Manila office in Bonifacio Global City is now looking for an HR Manager, who will be in charge of making strategic decisions that will attract and sustain workforce talent and ensure a well-run, collaborative, productive and progressive workplace.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Capable of handling tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, changing team environment
- Highly detail-oriented
- Excellent in communication and interpersonal skills