Customer Care Agent (Tier 1)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, can easily dissect problems as they are relayed and deliver the best solutions and workarounds in a clear, concise manner
- Has a deep sense of empathy, responsibility, ownership and wanting to get things right
- Possess extreme interpersonal skills and patience to interact with customers of different backgrounds
- A passion for learning, applying what they’ve learned, and finding new and better creative and effective ways to address issues
- Basic Skills in SAP HR and knowledge of Human Resources functional aspects is required
- Knowledge of SAP US Payroll and/or SuccessFactors is a huge plus
- Have used Jira, Confluence and Zendesk as Helpdesk Support Tools
- A Google Apps expert
- Willing to work full-time in BGC, Taguig on a shifting schedule
You represent us to our Customers. Customer Care Agents are SpinifexIT’s frontliners in deploying technical solutions and solving customer inquiries. Their ability to understand the customer’s requirements and depth of knowledge for SpinifexIT solutions’ core functionalities alongside their ability to empathize, communicate and solve problems will not only make them critical to SpinifexIT’s key operations. They ARE SpinifexIT.
Creating Customer Value by providing excellent products and services is our business, and your business – superior client relationship skills is critical for this role to succeed.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The SpinifexIT Customer Care Agent (Tier 1)’s main responsibility is to resolve issues and incidents filed by SpinifexIT customers (internal and external) on a factual, timely and professional manner. They will be assessing all support tickets filed through the system (Zendesk) and ensuring it is being actioned and completed within the SLA.
They will proactively check the health and status of each ticket and escalate issues with diligence as required. Since they are the first point of contact with Customers who have inquiries and issues, Customer Care Agents are also expected to be proactive in tracking the most raised issues and providing feedback to SpinifexIT internal partners to expedite the creation of a fix or resolution.
If the feeling of helping Customers with their issues and building strong relationships satisfy you, then joining SpinifexIT while expanding your career in SAP may be your next best move.
Opportunities available: 2