Strato 1.17 is going live this August!Strato 1.17 is going live this August! http://spinifexit.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Strato-1.17-update-thumbnail.jpg 1008 740 SpinifexIT http://spinifexit.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Strato-1.17-update-thumbnail.jpg
Strato 1.17 – Going live this August!
We are pleased to announce the release of our latest update for Strato. Strato 1.17 includes new features around its workflow, dashboard, and storage functionality which further optimize your SAP SuccessFactors document generation.
Strato 1.17 will be deployed for UAT on August 29, 2021 and will go live on Production by mid-September. You may view the release calendar here.
New tools to extend SAP SuccessFactors document automation and compliance capabilities
Expedite your document’s routing, approval and e-signing process by setting time-based conditions in your Strato Workflow.
Trigger email reminders, automatically accept or reject changes and documents, and execute a corresponding workflow immediately after without any manual intervention.
• Auto-approve a Job Offer Letter on behalf of the Manager before proceeding with sending it to the Candidate
• Add an automated email reminder for a Candidate if they have not yet signed their Job Offer two days after receiving the letter.
• Auto-reject the Job Offer Letter and stop the Recruitment Workflow process if the Candidate does not Accept / Reject the Job Offer Letter five days from its issue date
Improve your Data Privacy Compliance (GDPR, etc.) by adding document archiving and deletion automations.
Strato Storage can now allow Administrators to automatically change a document’s status based on their validity, expiry, and compliance laws.
• Automatically archive Performance Documents from two years ago
• An option to delete the digital documents of employees who are no longer in the company for 1 year
• Tag a document (Passport, ID, Visa) as “expired” once it gets past its validity date and send an automatic prompt to the Employee to renew
Attach supporting documents into your approval workflow. HR may also attach PDF files to a document being sent for routing and e-signature.
This enables them to provide their recipients and signatories with the full information in line with the document they are reviewing and signing.
• Include a PDF copy of the Job Description alongside the Job Offer Letter for signature
• Attach the past Performance Evaluation results of an employee when routing the new Performance Forms to the Manager and Employee
• Append a new Total Compensation Statement alongside the Merit Increase acceptance process
Improve your HXM document generation and employee experience
Generate documents using the employee’s ‘pending’ data to aid during your Employee Movements and Change of Compensation discussions. Have the ability to show the employee their new Position Title, Compensation and Benefits package during your discussion.
Empower them to decide with the right information on hand before making it official. Integrate this process seamlessly into your workflow in this release.
Here’s how this feature works at a basic level.
Likewise, once the pending data has been approved in SAP SuccessFactors even for future effectivity, employees may generate a version of their documents that show their new information- as long as it has already been approved.
• An employee is due for an increase on October 1, 2021. The increase has been approved as early as today, but will only reflect on the employee’s paycheck in October.
• Extend your managers’ reach. Allow people managers to generate documents both for their direct and indirect reports.
• Integrate Strato with other 3rd party apps. Enable Strato to send and store a document in your CRM system (Salesforce, etc.), other parts of SAP SuccessFactors, or via SAP Archive Link.