● Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
● Must be CPA qualified
● MBA qualification preferred
● Minimum of 13-18 years’ experience in the finance and accounting field. Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and IFRS.
● Big-4 accounting firm experience in earlier years and a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar FP&A Director’s role.
● Must have software industry FP&A experience. Experience in Subscription-based software companies or SaaS companies preferred.
OPTIONAL BUT PREFERRED:
● NetSuite implementation and enhancement experience
● Salesforce experience
● Experience working in an international business organization
● Experience in an environment where finance works as a business partner with the Business Units in a results-driven environment
As Head of Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), you will be responsible for financial reporting, planning and analysis activities, as well as system implementation and enhancement, and project work.
Among your wide scope of responsibilities include:
● Working closely with the Accounting and Controllership team for monthly financial reporting; Preparation and review of Financial Reporting Packs; Conducting variance and trend analysis and providing meaningful commentaries and identifying drivers and opportunities.
● Review and approval of revenue reporting, Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) and Committed ARR reporting. Conducting various types of revenue analyses (Customer, Product, Channel, Cohort etc.)
● Contract value reporting and customer upsell/cross sell/down sell/attrition analyses; Customer and contract analyses. Identifying upsell/cross sell opportunities and churn management.
● Conducting analysis on sales activities and pipeline on Salesforce. Improving Salesforce reporting and analysis. Forecast of deals.
● Providing regular reports, summaries and commentaries outlining views and insights from various data analyses.
● Building and maintaining a consulting dashboard and conducting analysis of consulting revenue.
● Designing and maintaining aesthetically appealing financial dashboards, models, and workbooks with visualization.
● Analysis of software industry and SaaS/subscription business financial trend and metrics and benchmarking company financial performance.
● Preparation of annual budget and workbooks, engaging business unit leaders to improve and drive the budgeting process.
● Revenue forecast and calculation based on a set of assumptions.
● Monthly forecasting of Profit and Loss, building and improving forecast models. Build and continuously improve 12-month rolling
If you think you’re ready to take on this challenging and rewarding role, send us an email now.