- Have at least 10-12 years of experience in finance and accounting, a big-4 accounting firm experience in earlier years and a minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience in a similar FP&A Manager role.
- Have software industry FP&A experience. Experience in Subscription-based software companies or SaaS companies preferred.
- CPA-qualified with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Entrepreneurial with a self-starter and self-finisher mentality
- Have strong analytical skills in reporting and analysis as well as a solid foundation in accounting, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledgeable of ERP systems and experience with ERP implementation and enhancement are highly desired.
- An in Excel to and other Microsoft Office Products (Access, PowerPoint, and Word). Advanced-level Power BI experience is preferred.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
OPTIONAL BUT PREFERRED:
- Experience in:
– NetSuite implementation and enhancement experience
– Zuora implementation
– Salesforce experience
– Working in an international business organization
As the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager for SpinifexIT, you’ll have an opportunity to demonstrate your skills and experience and get the support you need to keep growing and excelling in your career.
You will report to the SpinifexIT Global CFO and be responsible for financial reporting, planning and analysis.
Among your wide scope of responsibilities include:
● Working closely with the Accounting team for monthly financial reporting; Preparation of Financial Reporting Pack; Conducting variance and trend analysis and providing meaningful commentaries and identifying drivers.
● Revenue reporting, Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) reporting. Conducting various types of revenue analyses (Customer, Product, Channel, Cohort etc.)
● Contract value reporting and customer upsell/cross sell/down sell/attrition analyses; Customer and contract analyses. Identifying upsell opportunities.
● Conducting analysis on sales activities and pipeline on Salesforce. Improving Salesforce reporting and analysis. Forecast of deals.
If you think you’re ready to take on this challenging and rewarding role, send us an email now.