Our latest release for this year (2021.R2) will be available on October 8, 2021.
Migration to the Cloud (ECP or S/4HANA)
In 2020, we released two solutions that help our customers and partners streamline and transform their cloud implementations and migrations. Here are some updates for Easy Migration and Easy Go Live:
- We have included the ability to set reason codes and case reference numbers to highlighted variances / differences.
- We added pre-delivered content to streamline comparisons of a customer’s prior SAP system or for a non-SAP system.
- We added automated mapping of employee numbers when comparing data to the old system.
- Easy Go Live now links to Easy Clone Lite for limited employee cloning and Easy Help Desk Lite for investigation of errors.
More options to help you build your HXM & Payroll reports
We’ve included updates to Easy Reporter with a larger focus on SAP SuccessFactors reporting and better access to reports via the Web Reporting solution.
- More flexible control over the timing of the import files.
- Additional fields, tables, infotypes, and clusters to improve your Easy Reporter Web Reporting usage.
- New SAP SuccessFactors selection fields (with SAP SuccessFactors Connector for Easy Reporter).
- Selection fields available on any report (even non-SuccessFactors reports)
- Ability to select using the SuccessFactors hierarchy and filter the report based on the organizational structure
- Buffering of selection data to improve performance
- New selection fields also available in Web Reporting
- Filter data after reports have been executed via Web Reporting.
A faster way to copy your Payroll & SAP SuccessFactors employee data
Easy Clone enhancements include more options for Employee Central data copying as follows:
- Speed up the data cloning process when you copy thousands of employees in a single transaction.
- Improved audit logs to understand and troubleshoot issues with the copied data.
- Customers who are upgrading may now copy from non-unicode to unicode systems.
Migration to the Cloud (ECP or S/4HANA Streamlined Payroll reconciliation with our PCC solution
Easy PCC continues to evolve and offer more functionality to SpinifexIT customers:
- Error analysis web reporting screens have been refined to ensure a better integration with the look and feel of the Payroll Control Center.
- Ability to set alert dependencies which stops duplicate errors from being displayed if the employee was reported in another prior error.
- Better control over advanced dates, which allows for error checks to look at more than just the current pay period.
- Links to Easy Help Desk Lite for error investigation without the need for the full Easy Help Desk activation
- Blank reports are now included in Easy PCC, which no longer require the full activation of Easy Reporter.