- At least 3 years of Web Development experience on client-side technologies
- Excellent knowledge of JAVA and how to debug JAVA code
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Programing concepts (MVC and inheritance in particular)
- Excellent knowledge of JQuery
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 , AJAX and JSON
- Understanding of Multi Tenant Cloud-based Product would be an advantage
- The candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- There must be a passion to learn new skills for their own career advancement.
- Should have an eye for details to make sure that the development fits the whole project
- Must have actual work experience with the following Java Script frameworks: Angular, ReactJS, Vue.JS or SAPUI5
- Experience in OpenUI5 or at least knowledge of all components
- Understanding of OData Protocol
- Knowledge of deployment procedure of an application and its configuration on AWS
Development Lifecycle Expectations
- Write and update specifications at a technical and business level
- Develop based on the agreed specifications as provided an approved by the Architect Team
- Work on a project plan following a stringent timeline
- Develop your own testing systems using various types of testing to help ensure quality delivery (System, Regression, PVT)
As a Senior Java Web Developer for SpinifexIT, you’ll have countless learning opportunities every day.
You’ll get to test and upgrade your skills and experiences in an international organization, while working alongside a talented, hardworking bunch of professionals like yourself.
Best of all, you’ll become part of a team that is focused on building innovative, next-generation solutions for HCM and payroll.
Are you what we’re looking for?
SpinifexIT develops next-generation cloud-based solutions that optimize and automate core HR processes and merge it with AI. Today, we support over five million employees around the world.
We’re currently looking for a Senior Java Web Developer to join our team of hardworking, passionate talents who are taking HR and Payroll tech to the next level.
Who we’re looking for someone with:
- Solid experience in Java development, design and implementation
- Good analytical and problem-solving instincts and skills
- A self-starter attitude. Must also be able to work well with a team